Apparel & Accessories Gently Worn & New Tweens, Teens & Adult Ladies We Have SUM-thing For You!
Not wearing SUM great clothes in your closet?
Turn them into SUM cash!
With a 60/40 split and unsold items returned or donated, you have SUMthing to gain and nothing to lose!
SUM Consignment Guidelines:
I am interested in consigning SUM clothes, shoes, bags and/or accessories. What kind of condition should they be in?
- Items must be in-season and in excellent condition: New or “Like New.”
- Items must be on hangers or in shopping bags, baskets or bins. (No garbage bags, please.)
- Items must be freshly laundered; no funky smells like smoke, mildew or perfume. Ew.
- Items must be wrinkle free and ready to hit the sales floor. (We do not press items.)
- Items must be free of stains, rips, tears, or names written on the tags. Please pre-screen!
How many items can I bring in?
We accept 15 items as walk-ins during store hours. We accept a MAXIMUM of 30 pieces by appointment. Please email email@example.com for an appointment. **We are currently booking appointments for FALL & FALL TRANSITIONAL ITEMS**
What sizes do you take?
Sum Girls Boutique accepts items starting at Girls size Small/8 through all Ladies sizes.
What are SUM of the brands you love?
- We love “higher end” brands such as Anthropologie, Splendid, Born, Free People, H&M, So Nikki, Zara Terez, Vintage Havana, Forever 21, Brandy Melville, ROOTS, Urban Outfitters, Lululemon, Ivivva, North Face, Velvet, GAP, Athleta, Banana Republic, Pink, Adidas, Nike, Chicos, Madewell, Betsy Johnson, Frye, Lucky, Theory, Feel The Piece, Sundry, BLANKNYC, Chaser, Zara, Michael Stars, Puma, Topshop, Chaser, Wildfox, Butter, Halogen, Maddie Style, Aqua, J Brand…To name a few…
- We also love unique, on-trend or timeless apparel, bags and accessories from upscale, higher end stores or boutiques.
- We consign gowns and accessories for prom, graduations and other special occasions.
- We do not accept brands of any major chain discount stores like Kohls, Walmart, Old Navy or Target.
- All apparel, shoes and purses must be in-season.
Am I allowed to whine, cry, argue, negotiate or be mean if you don’t take an item I bring in for consignment?
Does Sum Girls Boutique take wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, maternity, real fur items or knock-off handbags?
If you accept my items, how long will they be on the sale floor?
Items will be on the floor for at least 60 days. If they do not sell, you have the option to have Sum Girls Boutique donate them to one of the amazing Teen or Ladies charities we work with or they can be picked up. We will email you when it’s time to pick up.
How do I get my money, money, money?
Consignors will receive 40% of the final selling price on consigned items. When your items sell, your percentage will go directly into your account. Payment by check is available, or you can leave the money in your account to shop with at Sum Girls Boutique!
It’s my first time consigning with Sum Girls Boutique, do I need to sign a Consignment Agreement?
Yep! Here it is Consignment Agreement
Now let’s have SUM fun!
SUM Boutique Hours
(Check our social media pages for confirmed times * SUMtimes we have to change them.)
Mondays: CLOSED because Mondays are YUCKY.
Tuesdays: 11:30ish – 6 pm
Wednesdays: 11:30ish – 6pm
Thursdays: 11:30ish – 6 pm
Fridays: 11:30ish – 6 pm
Saturdays: 11:30ish – 5 pm
3015 12 Mile Road * Berkley, Michigan 48072
South Side of 12 Mile in Downtown Berkley
East of Greenfield * West of Coolidge