Sustainable Fashion + New Apparel & Accessories for Tweens, Teens & Ladies of all Ages!
Not wearing SUM great clothes in your closet?
Turn them into SUM cash!
SUM Consignment Guidelines:
I am interested in consigning SUM clothes, shoes, bags and/or accessories. What kind of condition should they be in?
- Items must be in-season and in excellent condition: New or “Like New.”
- Items must be on hangers or in shopping bags, baskets or bins. (No garbage or grocery bags, please.)
- Items must be freshly laundered; no funky smells like smoke, mildew or perfume. Ew.
- Items must be wrinkle free and ready to hit the sales floor. (We do not press items.)
- Items must be free of stains, rips, tears, or names written on the tags. Please pre-screen!
How many items can I bring in?
We look at a MAXIMUM of 30 pieces by appointment. (That includes shoes, clothes and accessories.) Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to make an appointment. We are currently done booking appointments for WINTER items, but start cleaning out your closets because we will resume appointments for SPRING items late January!
For “Walk-In’s,” we can look at 15 pieces or less. It’s a good idea to call the shoppe to make sure a consignment specialist is in before coming by. We do not accept Walk-In’s on WEDNESDAYS and Saturdays are hard if we are busy.
What sizes do you take?
Sum Girls Boutique accepts items starting at Girls Small/Size 8 through ALL Ladies sizes.
What are SUM of the brands you love?
- We love “higher end” brands such as Lululemon, Ivivva, Aviator Nation, Vineyard Vines, Free City, Rag & Bone, Zara, Vintage Havana, Eileen Fisher, Splendid, Born, Vince, Free People, H&M, So Nikki, Zara Terez, Justice, Forever 21, Brandy Melville, ROOTS, Urban Outfitters, North Face, Joie, Young, Fabulous & Broke, Velvet by Graham & Spencer, GAP, Athleta, Banana Republic, PINK, Adidas, Nike, Chicos, Dooney & Bourke, Coach, Michael Kors, Madewell, Betsy Johnson, Frye, Lucky, Theory, Feel The Piece, Sundry, J Galt, BLANKNYC, Chaser, SAM, Puma, Topshop, Chaser, Wildfox, Butter, Halogen, Maddie Style, Aqua, Paige Jeans, AG Jeans, Citizens of Humanity, J Brand…To name a few…
- We also love unique, on-trend or timeless apparel, bags and accessories from upscale, higher end stores or boutiques.
- We do not accept brands of any major chain discount stores like Kohls, Walmart, Old Navy or Target.
Am I allowed to whine, cry, argue, negotiate or be mean if you don’t take an item I bring in for consignment?
Does Sum Girls Boutique take wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, prom dresses, maternity, real fur items or knock-off handbags?
If you accept my items, how long will they be on the sale floor?
Items will be on the floor for at least 60 days.
How do I get my money, money, money?
Consignors will receive 40% of the final selling price on consigned items. When your items sell, your percentage will go directly into your account. Payment by check is available for balances over $20, or you can leave the money in your account to shop with at Sum Girls Boutique!
It’s my first time consigning with Sum Girls Boutique, do I need to sign a Consignment Agreement?
Now let’s have SUM fun!
SUM Boutique Hours
(Check our social media pages for confirmed business hours * SUMtimes we have to change them.)
Mondays: CLOSED because Mondays are YUCKY.
Tuesdays: 11:30ish – 6 pm
Wednesdays: 11:30ish – 6pm
Thursdays: 11:30ish – 6 pm
Fridays: 11:30ish – 6 pm
Saturdays: 11:30ish – 5 pm
Sundays: 1-4 though the Holiday Season!!
3015 12 Mile Road * Berkley, Michigan 48072
South Side of 12 Mile in Downtown Berkley
East of Greenfield * West of Coolidge