Sustainable Fashion + New Apparel & Accessories for Tweens, Teens & Ladies of all Ages!
Not wearing SUM great clothes in your closet?
Turn them into SUM cash!
SUM Consignment Guidelines:
I am interested in consigning SUM clothes, shoes, bags and/or accessories. What kind of condition should they be in? (NOTE: Hello! We are currently on a bit of a consignment freeze for Ladies items. We are still accepting Tween/Teen items. Thank you for reaching out and please check back with us soon!)
- Items must be in-season and in excellent condition: New or “Like New.”
- Items must be on hangers or in shopping bags, baskets or bins. (No garbage or grocery bags, please.)
- Items must be freshly laundered; no funky smells like smoke, mildew or perfume. Ew.
- Items must be wrinkle free and ready to hit the sales floor. (We do not press items.)
- Items must be free of stains, rips, tears, or names written on the tags. Please pre-screen!
How many items can I bring in?
We look at a MAXIMUM of 30 pieces by appointment. (That includes shoes, clothes and accessories.) Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to make an appointment.
For “Walk-In’s,” we can look at 15 pieces or less. It’s a good idea to call the shoppe to make sure a consignment specialist is in before coming by. We do not accept Walk-In’s on WEDNESDAYS and Saturdays are hard if we are busy.
What sizes do you take?
Sum Girls Boutique accepts items starting at Girls Small/Size 8 through ALL Ladies sizes.
What are SUM of the brands you love?
- We love “higher end” brands such as Vintage Havana, Eileen Fisher, Lululemon, Ivivva, Paige, AG, Trina Turk, Splendid, Born, Free People, H&M, So Nikki, Zara Terez, Justice, Forever 21, Brandy Melville, ROOTS, Urban Outfitters, North Face, Velvet by Graham & Spencer, GAP, Athleta, Banana Republic, Pink, Adidas, Nike, Chicos, Dooney & Bourke, Cabi, Coach, Madewell, Betsy Johnson, Frye, Lucky, Theory, Feel The Piece, Sundry, J Galt, BLANKNYC, Chaser, Zara, Puma, Topshop, Chaser, Wildfox, Butter, Halogen, Maddie Style, Aqua, J Brand…To name a few…
- We also love unique, on-trend or timeless apparel, bags and accessories from upscale, higher end stores or boutiques.
- We do not accept brands of any major chain discount stores like Kohls, Walmart, Old Navy or Target.
Am I allowed to whine, cry, argue, negotiate or be mean if you don’t take an item I bring in for consignment?
Does Sum Girls Boutique take wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, prom dresses, maternity, real fur items or knock-off handbags?
If you accept my items, how long will they be on the sale floor?
Items will be on the floor for at least 60 days.
How do I get my money, money, money?
Consignors will receive 40% of the final selling price on consigned items. When your items sell, your percentage will go directly into your account. Payment by check is available for balances over $20, or you can leave the money in your account to shop with at Sum Girls Boutique!
It’s my first time consigning with Sum Girls Boutique, do I need to sign a Consignment Agreement?
Now let’s have SUM fun!
SUM Boutique Hours
(Check our social media pages for confirmed business hours * SUMtimes we have to change them.
Mondays: CLOSED because Mondays are YUCKY.
Tuesdays: 11:30ish – 6 pm
Wednesdays: 11:30ish – 6pm
Thursdays: 11:30ish – 6 pm
Fridays: 11:30ish – 6 pm
Saturdays: 11:30ish – 5 pm
3015 12 Mile Road * Berkley, Michigan 48072
South Side of 12 Mile in Downtown Berkley
East of Greenfield * West of Coolidge