Upscale Resale + New Apparel & Accessories for Tweens, Teens & Ladies of all Sizes!
Not wearing SUM great clothes in your closet?
Turn them into SUM cash!
With a 60/40 split and unsold items returned or donated, you have SUMthing to gain and nothing to lose!
SUM Consignment Guidelines:
I am interested in consigning SUM clothes, shoes, bags and/or accessories. What kind of condition should they be in?
- Items must be in-season and in excellent condition: New or “Like New.”
- Items must be on hangers or in shopping bags, baskets or bins. (No garbage or grocery bags, please.)
- Items must be freshly laundered; no funky smells like smoke, mildew or perfume. Ew.
- Items must be wrinkle free and ready to hit the sales floor. (We do not press items.)
- Items must be free of stains, rips, tears, or names written on the tags. Please pre-screen!
How many items can I bring in?
**We are currently on a consignment freeze and we will resume in August with appointments and walk-ins for FALL ITEMS. We look at a MAXIMUM of 30 pieces by appointment. (That includes shoes, clothes and accessories.) Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to make an appointment. For “walk-ins,” we can look at 15 pieces during store hours any day EXCEPT WEDNESDAY and Saturdays are hard if we are busy. NOTE: If the owner is not present during a “walk-in,” there is a chance she may decide we don’t have a need for items that have been accepted. If the consignor is not OK with us donating anything we can’t use, there will be an option to come back to pick up the items or just give the shoppe a call before coming by to make sure the owner is in.
What sizes do you take?
Sum Girls Boutique accepts items starting at Girls Small/Size 8 through ALL Ladies sizes.
What are SUM of the brands you love?
- We love “higher end” brands such as Vintage Havana, Eileen Fisher, Lululemon, Ivivva, Paige, AG, Trina Turk, Splendid, Born, Free People, H&M, So Nikki, Zara Terez, Justice, Forever 21, Brandy Melville, ROOTS, Urban Outfitters, North Face, Velvet by Graham & Spencer, GAP, Athleta, Banana Republic, Pink, Adidas, Nike, Chicos, Dooney & Bourke, Cabi, Coach, Madewell, Betsy Johnson, Frye, Lucky, Theory, Feel The Piece, Sundry, J Galt, BLANKNYC, Chaser, Zara, Puma, Topshop, Chaser, Wildfox, Butter, Halogen, Maddie Style, Aqua, J Brand…To name a few…
- We also love unique, on-trend or timeless apparel, bags and accessories from upscale, higher end stores or boutiques.
- We do not accept brands of any major chain discount stores like Kohls, Walmart, Old Navy or Target.
Am I allowed to whine, cry, argue, negotiate or be mean if you don’t take an item I bring in for consignment?
Does Sum Girls Boutique take wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, prom dresses, maternity, real fur items or knock-off handbags?
If you accept my items, how long will they be on the sale floor?
Items will be on the floor for at least 60 days. If they do not sell, you have the option to have Sum Girls Boutique donate them to one of the amazing Teen or Ladies charities we work with or they can be picked up. As a courtesy, we pull, sort, bag and store the bags for 5 days when it’s time for pick up. We send ONE email, but if the items are not picked up by the date specified, we will need to donate as we have very limited storage space.
How do I get my money, money, money?
Consignors will receive 40% of the final selling price on consigned items. When your items sell, your percentage will go directly into your account. Payment by check is available, or you can leave the money in your account to shop with at Sum Girls Boutique!
It’s my first time consigning with Sum Girls Boutique, do I need to sign a Consignment Agreement?
Yep! Click Here! Consignment Agreement
Now let’s have SUM fun!
SUM Boutique Hours
(Check our social media pages for confirmed business hours * SUMtimes we have to change them.)
Mondays: CLOSED because Mondays are YUCKY.
Tuesdays: 11:30ish – 6 pm
Wednesdays: 11:30ish – 6pm
Thursdays: 11:30ish – 6 pm
Fridays: 11:30ish – 6 pm
Saturdays: 11:30ish – 5 pm
3015 12 Mile Road * Berkley, Michigan 48072
South Side of 12 Mile in Downtown Berkley
East of Greenfield * West of Coolidge