I’m not saying these are all about me. I’m just saying if you feel the same way, you’re not alone.
You’re not alone if…
1. You don’t belong to a country club. Find a friend who does though! That way you get to have all the fancy fun with none of the demanding dues.
2. You can’t fold a fitted sheet.
3. You accidentally stepped on a toy and broke it, and then you acted all sorry even though you really weren’t because secretly you hated that toy.
4. You won’t drive a Minivan because you know guys won’t check you out any more.
5. You use the 3 second rule for more than just food–like that car in front of you that hasn’t moved even though the light is green. Tap that horn and give that car a little reminder. “Let’s get it on, pal. That light ain’t gonna get any greener.”
6. You are steadfast about your bra and undies matching, or at least being in the same color category. You could get into an accident and you don’t want to be remembered by the fireman and police officers as the lady whose bra and undies didn’t match. That is just no way to be remembered.
Thanks for being here!
Facebook : DimSumandDoughnuts