I’m not saying these are all about me. I’m just saying if you feel the same way, you’re not alone.
You’re not alone if…
1. You don’t belong to a country club. Find a friend who does though! That way you get to have all the fancy fun with none of the demanding dues.
2. You can’t fold a fitted sheet.
3. You accidentally stepped on a toy and broke it, and then you acted all sorry even though you really weren’t because secretly you hated that toy.
4. You won’t drive a Minivan because you know guys won’t check you out any more.
5. You use the 3 second rule for more than just food–like that car in front of you that hasn’t moved even though the light is green. Tap that horn and give that car a little reminder. “Let’s get it on, pal. That light ain’t gonna get any greener.”
6. You are steadfast about your bra and undies matching, or at least being in the same color category. You could get into an accident and you don’t want to be remembered by the fireman and police officers as the lady whose bra and undies didn’t match. That is just no way to be remembered.
Thanks for being here!
Facebook : DimSumandDoughnuts
I love when you do these!!!!!!!!!!!!
My undies and bra never match, but I can fold a fitted sheet – so there!
I agree, all of the above is totally OK!!! Love your blog. 🙂 Karyn
Just don't follow the three second rule at the traffic light if it is the VP from your company in front of you….especially if you know there is only one entrance into the parking garage and he may end up parked near you.
Oh thank goodness you clarified that about the fitted sheet! I thought I was the only one who couldn't figure those effin things out!
Hazel M. Wheeler says
Thanks for making me feel like I totally rock: I can fold a king-sized fitted sheet, and rather nicely, I might add. Think I'll go break my arm now, patting myself on the back.
I may be starting an elite club for those with this skill. JMM, you in? 😉
I'm in Hazel!
You know, if we have to get to your panties and underwear, we probably aren't taking too much stock into whether they match or not. We are probably trying to save your life. And they will probably get cut off anyway. LOL I don't remember what anyone was wearing on an EMS call, however, I remember many, many nasty houses that I have been in to! Gross houses freak me out more than underwear. On that note….I need to go clean my house just in case the fire department shows up. HAHAHA
I feel so much better~ I count to 5 ( a little fast) before honking and thought that was bad! haha!
I just caught up on your last 3 posts… I love reading your blog. and Sweet Pea is a doll. I love that she is not afraid to be herself!